We prepare current year, prior year and amended tax returns throughout the year for small business owners, oil & gas investors, high net worth individuals, and others who appreciate exceptional service and personal attention.
When we prepare your tax return, your price also includes:
- Calculation of quarterly estimated tax payments, as needed.
- Preparation of quarterly estimated tax vouchers, as needed.
- Year-end tax planning, as needed.
- Brief telephone consultations regarding tax or other matters. Please feel free to call us whenever you have a concern. Timely advice can save you time and money. If you are considering a like-kind exchange, exercising stock options, starting a business, or selling a rental property, please let us help you structure the transaction to minimize your taxes.
- Most correspondence with taxing authorities regarding notices for income tax returns we prepared. If you receive a notice, please let us know as soon as possible. A timely response may minimize any interest or penalties. Some notices from the Oklahoma Tax Commission must be answered within 30 days, or you may lose your right to appeal the notice.
- Pickup and delivery of tax return materials at your home, business, or other location in Tulsa or Wagoner County.
You may also be interested in the following services, available for an additional fee:
- Tax planning requiring research, analysis or schedules. If we can answer your question in a brief email or phone call, and you don't need a written opinion, there will be no charge.
- Retirement or estate planning requiring research, analysis or schedules. If we can answer your question in a brief email or phone call, and you don't need a written opinion, there will be no charge.
- Management meetings for your unincorporated business. Management meetings are an opportunity for us to meet with you and your key employees or family members. You may want to discuss cost reduction, choosing a retirement plan, appropriate compensation, succession planning, setting goals for the business, or anything else of concern to you.
- Analysis or preparation of schedules, such as a loan amortization schedule, basis calculations, payroll charts, or retirement account required distributions.
- Preparation of prior-year returns.